Can my grandmother develop breast cancer and ovarian cancer at the exact same time?

Yes. There are two ways this can happen: 1. She had breast cancer with "drop metastases", meaning spread of breast cancer to the ovaries. This can happen with breast cancers that have the estrogen receptor. 2. She had both breast and ovarian cancer at the same time, mostly likely associated with a brca mutation. With this history, you may benefit from genetic counseling and/or testing.
Yes. There are some genetic mutations that can increase the risk of both ovarian and breast cancer. If a woman has both, she should have genetic testing, beginning with the brca 1 and 2 genes. If your grandmother has that gene, there is a 50% chance her child inherited it and a 25% chance you may have inherited it.
Rare but possible. Women with breast cancer have a 3x higher rate of ovarian cancer as compared to the general population. Furthermore, women with a brca mutation may have a 50-75% chance of developing breast cancer and a 15-45% chance of ovarian cancer. Therefore, it is possible to be diagnosed with both diseases simultaneously.