After 6years of my goal bladder surgery I am still having irregular bowel movement, loose stool and constipation why/?

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen

In brief: Dysbiotic Flora???

I would seriously look at the diet of food you are eating and also consider adding some supplements of probiotics.
You should be evaluated by a doctor if you have not already to look at stomach issues. Often when you have both diarrhea and constipation this can indicate a low level of chronic inflammation in your intestinal tract. Sometimes supplements of digestive enzymes can help this problem.

In brief: Dysbiotic Flora???

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Steven Seres