Can I get pregnant if I have cervical cancer?

Cervical Cancer. Yes! if pregnancy not wanted, use protection, unless the whole uterus has been removed!
It is possible. The answer is yes, you can. However, it may not be the best thing for you to do depending on what treatment is recommended for you. Pregnancy can delay treatment of cervical cancer and there is some thought that the mother's immune system changes might actually make the cancer more likely to spread. For some cervical cancers and treatment, it may be possible to get pregnant after you are cured.