Can endometrial cancer cause pelvic pain and back pain?

Yes, in some women. Abnormal vaginal bleeding is the most common sign of endometrial cancer. Any persistent pelvic or back pain should be thoroughly investigated, and a visit to a gynecologist may be indicated. There are many potential causes for pain in the pelvis and/or back.
Endometrial cancer. 1) postmenopausal bleeding 2) abnormal uterine bleeding in a woman before the menopause 3) pelvic or low back pain.
Yes. This type of pain is often called visceral and propagated via the autonomic nervous system. Ablation of the superior hypogastic plexus is often helpful.