I have eye twitching and one side of my face moves. I don't want to go to the doctor. Please just tell me what I can do. Want to try you first. Please.?

Myokymia? Random twitching of an eyelid or another small facial muscle, which happens in normal people, is called myokymia (an involuntary, spontaneous, quivering of a few muscle cell bundles within a muscle). Myokymia starts and stops spontaneously. It can last a few minutes to a few days. One should see a doctor if such symptoms persist, keep recurring, or are combined with any other symptoms.