Can a person who is not sexually active get cervical dysplasia?

Not necessarily. Cervical dysplasia is a result of the hpv virus that is transmitted person-to-person through bodily fluids. Theoretically anything that results in sharing fluids can transmit this, not just intercourse.
Dysplasia. 90% + cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer is related to hpv. Hpv is primarily transmitted in the genital region by sexual intercourse. To get cervical dysplasia without ever being sexually actively is extremely rare.