I have old fluid in my brain from a previous wreck. I am also pregnant but the fluid gives me horrible migraines and sometimes makes me go blind and numb in my arms and mouth. Should i see about getting it drained after I have my child?

Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management

In brief: Neurology consult

I am not sure regarding the theory of "old fluid inside your brain".
You should definitely have a neurology consult as you seem to have atypical symptoms which warrant quick attention.

In brief: Neurology consult

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Not the fluid

If you continue to have fluid either within the ventricular system or around the brain, it should not give you symptoms you describe.
What you are experiencing is called trauma Triggered migrain. You should consult a neurologist specializing in headaches for treatment.

In brief: Not the fluid

Dr. Jane Van Dis