I noticed a black spot on my vulva, could it be a cancer?

Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Pathology
In brief: Possible
It is more likely to be a mole or other benign condition such as hemangioma.
Have it checked out, especially if it has changed color, grown in size, or is irregularly shaped.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
In brief: Doctor can evaluate
A small dark spot on one's skin, any location, can be a normal mole or other non-cancerous dot.
A dermatologist can look for, examine, and biopsy suspicious moles to rule out cancer. Concerning signs are: asymmetry (one half of the mole growing faster than the other half), border irregular, more than 1 color in the mole, diameter more than 6mm, and the mole is elevated above the surrounding skin.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham