my gumlines have receded a little and on two teeth theyve receded to the point where in scared that you can kind of see and feel where the tooth is ending. i dont want it to get worse and have my roots exposed. when i eat my gums bleed sometimes. what can

Gums recession

Periodontal_disease
Gum recession can lead to root exposure making the teeth sensitive and prone to cavities. First its best to determine the cause of the recession which may include a bad bite., grinding , clenching and periodontal disease. There are procedures that may cover the exposed root called connective tissue grafts.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Bleeding Connective tissue Graft Gums Teeth Teething Tissue Tooth decay Dentistry

answered:

See your dentist

Crown
Looks like you have some gum recession with exposure of maybe the roots of the teeth. The first thing you need is an evaluation by a dentist. Probably a cleaning will be recommended. It the gum recession worsen then a gum graft maybe needed in the future.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Bleeding Cleaning Dentistry Graft Gum graft Gums Teeth Teething

answered:

See a dentist

Gums
Bleeding gums are a sigh of gum disease. Gum recession, (where the roots of your teeth become exposed)is also a sign of gum disease. You should see a dentist to be evaluated and follow a recommended course of treatment.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Bleeding Dentistry Gum bleeding Gum disease Gums Teeth Teething