My gumlines have receded a little and on two teeth theyve receded to the point where in scared that you can kind of see and feel where the tooth is ending. I don't want it to get worse and have my roots exposed. When i eat my gums bleed sometimes. What ca

In brief: Gums recession
Gum recession can lead to root exposure making the teeth sensitive and prone to cavities.
First its best to determine the cause of the recession which may include a bad bite., grinding , clenching and periodontal disease. There are procedures that may cover the exposed root called connective tissue grafts.

In brief: Gums recession
Dr. Sharon Perelman
Dr. Sharon Perelman
Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: See your dentist
Looks like you have some gum recession with exposure of maybe the roots of the teeth.
The first thing you need is an evaluation by a dentist. Probably a cleaning will be recommended. It the gum recession worsen then a gum graft maybe needed in the future.

In brief: See your dentist
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Morey Furman
Dentistry
In brief: See a dentist
Bleeding gums are a sigh of gum disease.
Gum recession, (where the roots of your teeth become exposed)is also a sign of gum disease. You should see a dentist to be evaluated and follow a recommended course of treatment.

In brief: See a dentist
Dr. Morey Furman
Dr. Morey Furman
Dr. Cindy Juster