Is it safe to douche while pregnant?

No. Douching is never a good idea. It disrupts the natural balance of the vaginal flora and makes you more susceptible to infection. During pregnancy, there is a risk of introducing infection into the uterine cavity.
Not recommended. The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists recommends AGAINST Douching.
Douching. This is what i tell my patients...If douching was recommended you would see doctors or nurses on douche product commercials. I really think of them as a waste of time and money. In pregnancy douching really shouldn't be done at all. If you have an odor issue see your OB doctor or midwife for evaluation.