Are there any birth control pills that won't cause forms of reproductive cancers?

Yes. Birth control pills prevent ovarian and endometrial cancers. Cervical cancer is increased due to most pill users do not use condoms and are more at risk for hpv infection which can cause cervical cancer. There is a small increase in breast cancer with more than 10 years use, but these patients tend to have a much less aggressive form o breast cancer.
YES! Women who take or who have taken birth control pills have a lower risk of getting cancer of the uterus or cancer of the ovaries, two very important types of cancer.