What causes neck, sholder and back pain on left side?

Many causes. There are many things that can cause left neck, shoulder, and back pain including myofascial pain, muscle strain, whiplash, poor posture, muscle imbalances, rotator cuff strain/tears, arthritis of the neck, disc rupture in the neck, a pinched nerve, or even lung or heart problems. See a physiatrist or pain specialist to find the cause, and then you can customize an appropriate treatment.
Left side neck,shoul. left side neck, shoulder & back pain may be caused by cervical arthritis,disc or radiculopathy,coronary artery disease with angina,bursitis or rupture of biceps tendon, pe,subclavian artery blockage,injury of neck or left shoulder. Diagnosed by EKG,X-ray cervical spine & shoulder,MRIof nech & shoulder,cbcwith sed rate & arthritis profile,echocardiogram,stress echo,thallium stress test,cardiac cath.