Pain in lower right abdomen. I have had both my appendix(2010) and gallbladder (3 weeks post op) removed?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: WeKnowWhat It Isn't

Sorting out the cause of abdominal pain requires patience, vigilance, and a dedicated (group of) physician(s).
What is less-than-ideal is episodic care and low-yield operations. Please find a primary care doctor+/- a GI doctor willing to take the time to get to the bottom of this. Please don't repeat diagnostic studies already completed elsewhere or get care at multiple different sites. Good luck.

In brief: WeKnowWhat It Isn't

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery