If I need another child when is the best time to have another, while I don't need to wait long

Dr. Serena Chen
Fertility Medicine
In brief: It depends
The short answer is you should wait at least 6 months after an uncomplicated vaginal delivery and 9 to 12 months after an uncomplicated cesarean section.
From a medical perspective this will result in a lower complication rate for the next pregnancy compared to shorter waiting times. The best answer - talk with your doctor about your concerns - each person's situation is different.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Cindy Williams
In brief: Birth order
Some studies say about 3 1/2 years is the ideal spacing between children.
They are out of diapers and are more independent and they have enough language and comprehension to understand what's happening . However, you have to decide what's best for you and your family. Everybody's circumstances are different.

In brief: Birth order
Dr. Cindy Williams
Dr. Cindy Williams
Dr. Jonathan Jassey