I am a diabetic w/ high blood pressure & on meds for both. I'm on water pills. My legs & feet keep swelling up& my hands too. Dr. Knows does nothing?

You need to. Point blank ask your doc "is there something that can be done to reduce the swelling in my extremities.? You should also specifically ask - can you explain to me why this is happening? Hopefully, you will get answers you are comfortable with. If you don't - feel free to try another doctor. I don't always have answers, but i will either find them or admit i don't know. You need to feel comfortable.
The right meds -- So sorry -- you need a good internist to manage your conditions and meds correctly.
Find the cause. Swelling (edema) is just a symptom which is due to a specific disease or combination of diseases. Taking a water pill only treats the symptom but does nothing to treat the disease. I think one the most serious conditions that needs to be excluded is a type of heart disease causing this. Other possibilities include kidney, liver or thyroid disease to name a few. A work up is needed.