How does IVF "egg donor" process work?

Overview here ... First you choose either an anonymous egg donor (usually under 30) or a known donor. The donor is tested for egg supply, infections, genetic or psychological issues. When you are ready, the donor receives shots to make multiple eggs then has eggs removed. The eggs are fertilized in the lab with your partner's sperm, grow into embryos, and the best 1-2 embryos are replaced. Any extras can be frozen.
Another woman's used. Ivf is done the same whether using one's own eggs or that of a donor. Young women volunteer to receive hormones that induce ovulation and the release of several eggs. These eggs are extracted and preserved. Later several donor eggs are thawed, put in a petri dish, and fertilized with partner sperm. The fertilized eggs are then placed in the recipient's uterus where hopefully they will implant.