I'm still feeling bad 5 days after my colposcopy, biopsy, and cuterage my symptoms are nausea, tired, and sensitive stomach especially after a meal, is this normal?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: I'd say see your Dr.

It may be normal to feel nausea and sensitivity after all these procedures, but they should subside after a week or so, and if you don't feel better soon, like in a couple more days or so you should see your doctor soon, to be sure no damage was done during those procedures you had.
If there was an unintended woung made, you might have internal bleeding, so is good to see your dr. If not better.

In brief: I'd say see your Dr.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Marsha Davis