How can I increase my chances of getting pregnant while breastfeeding?

Not sure you can. I assume you don't want to do anything that would affect your ability to nurse and you can't take any fertility enhancing drugs while nursing. Your body will decide when it can support another pregnancy.
Sometimes you can't. Breastfeeding can act like contraception because it can delay or prevent ovulation. As a baby goes longer between feedings there is a higher chance a woman will ovulate. For mist this means going at least 6 hours at night without feeding or pumping. Also it helps if the baby is already on solids and at least 6 months old. Even so, not all woman ovulate (regularly or irregularly) until they wean.