I have swollen lymph nodes in front of the ears and down the jaw. I also have a big lump on the cranium bottom left side. What can it be?

Monitoring Centers. Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.
See below. It depends on the cause. Symptoms like these can only be adequately diagnosed through a thorough evaluation by your doctor.