Are there any alternative therapies for sle (lupus)?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Organic whole food supplementation; elimination of acids from the diet; avoidance of known allergies including foods; taking large quantities of antiinflammatory herbs such as cats claw; nrf2 activator (protandim)--produces sod reducing oxidative stress levels to level of a 20 year old.
See my link at www.Medacpc.Com.

See my link at www.Medacpc.Com.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: SLE
There is no cure for sle.
The goal of treatment is to control symptoms. Mild disease may be treated with: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (nsaids) treat arthritis and pleurisy corticosteroid creams to treat skin rashes an antimalaria drug (hydroxychloroquine) and low-dose corticosteroids for skin and arthritis symptoms you should wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen.

In brief: SLE
There is no cure for sle.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Steven Seres