Im here in ksa, its been a week now im suffering from hemorrhoids, can you please help what should I do and what OTC medications I should use? Thank you

Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery

In brief: Care of hemorrhoids

Medical therapies for hemorrhoids: bowel regimen (fiber, stool softeners, water, juice, laxatives and probiotics to achieve two soft bowel movements daily), salves (prep h, desitin, (zinc oxide diaper cream) anti fungal), and hygiene (shower, hair dryer area daily).
If the medical therapy fails to control, hemorrhoids, then ask for surgical referral. There are surgeries available to help you.

In brief: Care of hemorrhoids

Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery