What medication do you usually prescribe for periodontitis disease? Can antiseptic mouthwash help? I am 16 and I am worried that my teeth will fall out if i can't visit a dentist.

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

I know you say you can't see a dentist but you must.
$ can be issue but it will cost more in long run to not get it done now. You must clean better than normal, rinses may help but will not cure your probs. A dental cleaning and continual care is your only definitive treatment.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Alvin Schuster
Dentistry

In brief: None

Must be treated by professional.No meds will cure it.

In brief: None

Dr. Alvin Schuster
Dr. Alvin Schuster
Dr. Vikram Likhari
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: -

There is no medication that can be randomly prescribed.
Please see a board certified periodontist in your neighborhood.

In brief: -

Dr. Vikram Likhari
Dr. Vikram Likhari
Dr. Morey Furman
Dentistry

In brief: No medication

Do your gums bleed? The best treatment for periodontitis is a through professional dental cleaning.
All the tartar (hard deposits) and plaque (soft deposits) need to be removed from your teeth. Then you should have proper brushing and flossing instruction so you can maintain a healthy mouth.

In brief: No medication

Dr. Morey Furman
Dr. Morey Furman
Dr. Steven Seres