When I eat I have endless burps. Gallbladder removed in july. Taking digestive enzymes and Pepcid (famotidine) ac. Stomach feels awful when no food down there.?

Doctor can evaluate. With such tummy symptoms, a person can write down everything he eats or drinks, on a daily calendar, and take it to his primary care or G.I. Doctor for evaluation. Include on the diary: which meds, how much, and taken at what time. Some testing and some diet alterations may be suggested, and then the doctor(s) can follow-up to see if things get better.