I was stopped and someone hit my car at about 20 mph. I hit my head against the seat and now I have a headache. Is it possible to have a hemorrhage?

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology

In brief: Hemorrhage

At your age, it is not likely that you have a hemorrhage.
If this happened 3 days ago, you may just have a mild concussion. If it had been a hemorrhage, it would likely feel worse over 3 days. If the headache does not resolve, your question can be answered by CT scan testing.

In brief: Hemorrhage

Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management

In brief: Posttraumatic injury

Its less likely that you have a hemorrhage or concussion from hitting the seat.
Depending on the severity of the headache and any associated symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, you should consider consulting your pcp or even going to the emergency room (specially if the headache has been severe). Also, start with applying ice on the back of the neck.

In brief: Posttraumatic injury

In brief: Whiplash/Tmd

Most likely you do not have a "hemorrhage" headache is a common symptom of soft tissue injury such as whiplash which can also cause TMJ issues.

In brief: Whiplash/Tmd

Dr. Vicken Poochikian