I tested positive for ana, and have a family history of lupus and pernicious anemia. What do I do now?

Pathology
In brief: Wait
Many normal people have low-titer positive ana's and they mean nothing by themselves.
If you have symptoms suggestive of lupus, continue the workup and consider seeing a rheumatologist. If you have a family history of pernicious anemia, you'd do well to get a serum B12 assay every few years.

In brief: Wait
Dr. Steven Rosner
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: See a rheumatologist
Additional blood and urine testing is needd to confirm the diagnosis of lupus (sle).
There are many confirmatory blood tests that can be ordered. Sometimes a positive ANA id a "false positive" and does not mean you have sle.

In brief: See a rheumatologist
Dr. Steven Rosner
Dr. Steven Rosner
Dr. Andrea Brand