I am 25, and my boyfriend is 32, we have been dating for 3 years, and he never wants to be intimate.I'v tried talking to him but nothing changes, help?

Dr. Seth Kunen
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Seek counseling
There are many possible explanations, including negative self-esteem, possible medical conditions, different views of the relationship, contributions of values, etc.
The most troubling part is his unwillingness (or inability) to be straightforward about what is going on. He may be more open in counseling, but maybe not. More men than women are uncomfortable talking in therapy. Good luck!

In brief: Seek counseling
Dr. Seth Kunen
Dr. Seth Kunen
Dr. Marsha Davis