I have sle, and also autoimmunie thyoiditis I don't feel good most of the time..What can I do?

Dr. Andras Perl
In brief: See lupus care
Lupus and thyroiditis are autoimmune diseases that can overlap.
Each can cause fatigue via different mechanism through inflammation and hormonal changes. Coordinated care by rheumatologist and endocrinologist is advised.

In brief: See lupus care
Dr. Andras Perl
Dr. Andras Perl
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Malaise
Have you been to an endocrinologist to treat the thyroid and the rheumatologist for your sle? The endocrinologist might be able to really do a thorough evaluation to figure out if it is a hormonal or vitamin deficiency contributing.

In brief: Malaise
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Steven Seres