Is the risk of thyroid carcinoma increased with diagnosis of hashimoto thyroiditis when multiple thyroid adenomas are present. Tyab 2470?

Not if they function. If the adenomas are "cold" or do not function, then they are likely to be malignant. They do not show up on radionuclide scan because they do not function. Otherwise they are unlikely to be malignant. However, since you have many of them, you likely need and should get further workup, like aspiration biopsy, etc., along with treatment for your hashimoto's.