Is there a cure for facial osteoma (on the forehead)?

Facial Osteoma. See a head and neck surgeon (ENT) to make sure it's just an isolated money growth. It may need to be biopsied... If it is just a benign osteoma it could be removed by an ENT or a plastic surgeon.