I injured the top joint near the nail on my pointer finger and it's still swollen after 2 months, what should I do?

Please see. Please see a orthopedist that specializes in treating hands.
See a hand surgeon. At this point, you probably need an x-ray to see what's going on with the joint. You could have had a small fracture, but a physician needs to examine you in person to tell for sure.