How long do I have to wait to brush my teeth after tooth extractions?

24 hours. You can brush your other teeth but it is best to stay avoid the areas where your teeth were extracted for 24 hours. That will give enough time to insure there is a good clot formation that is less likely to be lost and rebleed.
No need to wait. After a tooth extraction, you can safely brush your teeth immediately, except the area where the extraction was done. You need to wait 2-3 days before brushing in that area.You can rinse with a diluted mouth rinse to reduce bad breath/bad taste. After the 2-3 days, brush the area very gently, so you don't irritate the healing gums. Some minor bleeding is to be expected and will lessen with time.