I have a child with acute lymphoblastic leukemia?

ALL. I'm sorry to here about your child with all. Do you have a question? The cure rate of all has improved dramatically over the years and is one of the success stories in oncology fsupporting the rationale of continued research and iterative improvements in care.
Question please?? I'm sure you are under tremendous stress and have a million concerns. The next year is going to be very intense and require someone to be a 24 hour a day caretaker. There will be hospitalizations, procedures, pain and tears. The great news is that most types of ALL are now curable if you follow the oncologist's care plan exactly. Please ask friends, family, any support people to help out!!