How do you you get rid of the hard skin on the feet caused by moccasin type athletes foot?

You must. Treat the fungus infection. After the infection is gone use a urea based skin cream.
Heel fissures. Heel fissures can be painful if left untreated. Moccasin foot fungus usually accompanies this and should be treated with an anti fungal medication. Also the heel fissures should be treated with urea cream that would help to soften the hard skin. A pumice stone can then be used to gently exfoliate the hard skin. See your podiatrist for treatment.