Family history of breast cancer. Should I get brca testing?

Depends. Many people have a distant relative who had breast cancer late in life and that is not an indication for brca testing. There are certain criteria like very young breast cancer, male breast cancer, triple negative breast cancer before age 60, and others. Visit your family doc or gyn to see if you need a referral to a genetics health professional for testing.
Possibly. To figure out if BRCA testing would be useful for you, it depends on the number of individuals with breast cancer in your family, the age at development of breast cancer, degree of relatedness (first-degree etc.), and history of other ancillary cancers. This type of information can determine if you are at higher risk for breast cancer and if you are then BRCA testing may be useful.
See your doctor. Talk to your doctor regarding your family risks & have a yearly breast examination. Ask if there is a genetic counselor in your area to consult with.