Is aloe vera good for arthritis when taken internally?

In brief: Not proven to help
Aloe vera is a cactus-like plant that has been used as a folk medicine for generations.
The "gel" from the leaves can be used for treating minor skin burns, abrasions, or rashes. The "latex" juice from the plant has a laxative effect if taken internally. Many products add aloe vera as an ingredient and advertise themselves with claims of helping arthritis or other diseases. Claims are unproven.

In brief: Not proven to help
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
Yes aloe is anti-inflammatory and also creates alkalinity - whereas arthritic is acidic state.
Learn more by listening to my podcast called "5 steps to great health" on youtube.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
Aloe is anti-inflammatory and helps to alkalinize body arthritis is acidic state - so aloe helps listen to my podcast on youtube regarding 5 steps to great health.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: No
No.

In brief: No
No.
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Adam Smith