What type of mattress is best for rheumatiod arthritis?

Depends on you. There is no one answer for this. It depends on you. It depends on how you sleep.
A couple of options. Hi there, I've seen two options work best for patients. First, there are the sleep number beds. These beds allow you to customize the firmness to your liking. On average, i'd say the firm mattresses usually are more effective for RA patients. The second option are the tempurpedic mattresses. These tend to have excellent overall back support, but do tend to be firm. I hope this info helps!