I have a bad pain on my lower side I had a full hysterectomy and the pain has come back my hormones r going crazy im depress and no energy wut I do?

Exam, labs, sonogram. You should see a gynecologist or a family physician for an evaluation of the source of your pain. You may need blood or urine tests, possibly an ultrasound or an evaluation of your bowels.