I am freezing cold and my whole body is achy. They worst part is I am exchausted and have no energy. What is going on ?

Dr. William Lizarraga
In brief: For how long?
If this is a new occurrence in the last few days, then i'd say you have a viral infection and it should resolve on its own with time.
Check your temperature and seek help if it is high or if this is going on for a long time. If your symptoms are prolonged (more than a couple of weeks), then it could point to something serious and needs a medical evaluation. See your primary care doc!

In brief: For how long?
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Steven Seres