Can I take a baby aspirin everyday? 18 years old and have high blood pressure. Benefits and side effects?

Y would U want to? Baby Aspirin helps prevent clots (thus heart attacks and ischemic (clot-related) type strokes. Unfortunately, by the same token, it increases with risk of bleeding including hemorrhagic (bleeding-type) strokes. No study i'm familiar with has shown benefit for Aspirin for anyone under the age of 50. Even 40 year old men showed no benefit for primary prevention. (people without disease).