Hoe can I cope with inflammatory arthritis?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: See MD, PT, meds
Lots of causes for inflammatory arthritis, e.
g. Rheumatoid, inflammatory bowel. See doc (rheumatologist, maybe GI if needed), get involved with physical therapy, appropriate meds, support groups, e.g. Arthritis foundation, crohn's and colitis foundation of america for reliable info, support groups; may be helped by occupational therapy, or (psycho)therapy as well.

In brief: See MD, PT, meds
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Stratos Christianakis
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Support Groups
It can be difficult to adjust to any condition, and arthritis can be one that really affects daily life and function.
Fortunately, we have many new and effective treatments, but these also can take time to adjust to. My advice is to go to the arthritis foundation website and look for the nearest chapter to you. Support groups are very effective.

In brief: Support Groups
Dr. Stratos Christianakis
Dr. Stratos Christianakis
Dr. Vicken Poochikian