Right breast pain radiating to shoulder blade area. Family history of breast cancer and personal history of gallstones. Breast feels heavy, full.....?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Think gallstones.

Although you should be always vigilant when it comes to breast cancer, if you have not detected anything like a lump on self exam, breast cancer should be the second thing in this case that you should think of.
Gallbladder pain from gallstones has right side pain around that area with radiation to the right shoulder blade area. This can also be why your breast feels full. See your dr. Asap.

In brief: Think gallstones.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods

In brief: See your doctor

Your symptoms could be from the gallstones, or you could have breast inflammation.
I cannot tell without more information and a physical examination.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Vicken Poochikian