Coughing fatigue chest congestion body aches and wheezing should I be concerned if im asthmatic?

Possible. If you have symptoms for prolonged time and many other times than you need to be evaluated for chronic respiratory conditions like asthma, copd, allergic broncitis and other. See your primary physician.
Yes. Yes and you can also have post-infectious asthmatic bronchitis or many other asthma-related conditions. Most of these are self-limited and may or may not come back. See a good pulmonologist! good luck!