Is alchohol okay to drink when taking humira (adalimumab) for ra?

Unknown. There are no direct studies to see the effects of alcohol and humira. However, if you are using another dmard such as Methotrexate or Arava (leflunomide) with the humira, then you should not use alcohol with those drugs. Some patients with RA feel that alcohol makes their RA worse.
Depends. Ask your prescribing doctor about your case. In many people, however, it is perfectly ok to drink alcohol while taking humira (adalimumab). If you take Methotrexate or Leflunomide (commonly prescribed with humira (adalimumab)) you will need to limit/stop alcohol. Also, Humira (adalimumab) rarely can cause liver problems. The doctor who prescribes Humira (adalimumab) is going to be the most helpful person in your case.