I am 22 and I am having erection problem please suggest me any meds for this as I don't want to dicuss this problem to any doctor. Please help?

You need doctor. Men may feel embarrassed talking about sexual difficulties, but primary care doctors and urologists are trained & want to help you. They know how upsetting it can be, and can help you get the right exams and diagnostic tests to determine the nature of your problem -- so that you get the right help. If "meds" are needed, your physician can prescribe them.