Whats the sign of breast cancer?

Several. New or enlarging lumps, nipple discharge and skin changes are all things that should be investigated to rule out breast cancer. Each of these can be associated with other things but cancer should be ruled out.While many breast cancers do not cause pain, some do: any new, persistent pain in the breast should be evaluated. The best time to DX cancer is before signs develop. Mammograms save lives.
Most common symptom? The most common symptom of breast cancer is no symptoms at all. It is important to perform your screening mammography as prescribed by your physician. The best chance for a cure happens when breast cancer is detected at the earliest stages.