Can uterine fibroids and/or adenomyosis reoccur after having a hysterectomy?

No, not really. Adenomyosis is when the lining cells of the uterus are located just deep to the lining (but still within the uterus). It can be thought of as endometriosis of the uterus. Hysterectomy would remove this. Almost all fibroids are in the uterus also and would be removed with hysterectomy, although there are fibroids on rare occasions outside the uterus which could be missed/reoccur but very rare.
No. If the uterus is removed, then there is no recurrence of either fibroids or adenomyosis. Both of these diseases only occur in the tuerus.
Depends. If you have a total hysterectomy (uterus and cervix removed) no they will not . If you have a supracervical hysterectomy(leave the stump of the cervix) while it is not likely is is possible to have a small fibroid or abnormal bleeding due to adenomyosis.
Partial hysterectomy? I agree that if you have had a total hysterectomy there is no chance that adenomyosis or fibroids could recur. However if you had a supra-cervical hysterectomy, you can still develop cervical fibroids. So it depends.