Im 16 and have raynaud's phenomenon what should I be looking out for/doing to prevent it from getting worse?

In brief: Avoid the triggers

Other than treating the underlying condition(s) causing raynaud's symptoms, avoiding emotional stress, keeping warm, not smoking, and avoiding caffeine, some medications can help.
Nifedipine, diltiazem, losartan, and prazosin have been used in patients with raynaud's phenomenon, to block vasospasm and/or relax vessels so they can dilate to let more blood flow through them.

In brief: Avoid the triggers

Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: kind of young

Raynauds is due to spasm of the blood vessels in the extremities in response to temperature extremes.
16 is somewhat young to be diagnosed with it. Minimizing the exposure of your extremities to temperature extremes is the easy answer such as wearing gloves when cold and protecting your hands from water to hot. I would visit a vascular specialist to ensure that you have the right diagnosis.

In brief: kind of young

Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Adam Smith