Why would my hands, feet and other areas on my body get cold for no reason?

Dr. David Tobin
Podiatry
In brief: Stress, Meds,Thyroid
Stress-yep meds-aspecially beta blockers for heart hyperthyroid or medication imbalance.

In brief: Stress, Meds,Thyroid
Dr. David Tobin
Dr. David Tobin
In brief: Could be Raynaud's
Raynaud's phenomenon is a symptom caused by constriction of small blood vessels, usually in the fingers and toes, leading to a lack of nutrients and oxygen going to the fingers and toes.
Raynaud's phenomenon can be due to auto-immune disorders, hormonal imbalances, medication effects, etc... A primary care, endocrinology, or rheumatology doctor can look for raynaud's and other possible disorders.

In brief: Could be Raynaud's
Dr. Steven Seres