I am experiencng postural hypotension, I am much sacred whether any ans dysfunction..What may be the cause and what should be the treatment?

Dr. Jeremiah Gelles
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See a doctor

Postural hypotension is an extremely complex disorder and needs to be treated by someone who is knowledgeable in this disorder. A cardiologist or a neurologist who specializes in autonomic dysfunction would be good choices.
Endocrinologists sometimes will be helpful. You need to keep well-hydrated and wear compression stockings at least up to mid-thigh as a start.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Jeremiah Gelles
Dr. Jeremiah Gelles
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Theoretical ideas

Autonomic nervous system (ANS) disorder is likely explanation for postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (pots).
To my mind treatment would be development of generalized body muscle tone by means of initially gentle and later more progressively increased and stressful exercises; via yoga and/or tai chi, and later strength training with weights.

In brief: Theoretical ideas

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) is a vascular/cardiac functional disorder of fainting, dizziness, confusion, and autonomic dystonia along with tachycardia, Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, IBS & Endometriosis; all symptoms and disorders associated with fibromyalgia. Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, childbirth, an excessive lifting episode, and low back and pelvis injuries such as occur during motor vehicle accidents, can all cause sacroiliac joint hypermobility; as reported in the peer reviewed medical literature. I speculate that sacroiliac joint hypermobility causes pelvic presacral plexus neural impingement with parasympathetic stimulation, which evokes vascular blood pooling in intestines and lower body tissues; leading to POTS.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Keep it simple

Common things happen commonly.
Try drinking plenty of fluids and easing up any salt restriction, if you do that, and liberalize your salt intake. Avoid natural diuretics like alcohol and caffeine. It is normal to have momentary dizziness when arising quickly from a squatting position and even from just lying supine if you arise quickly enough. ANS dysfunction is rare.

In brief: Keep it simple

Common things happen commonly.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner